Wednesday, July 18, 2012

07/18/2012 Communication With Charter Communications

I called Charter internet support for a tech to check external service on Charter's side. The tech checked the log and found constant signal loss through out the log only, dating back to the start of July, he concluded the service on Charters side needed to be checked as this seemed the issue. He spoke with his supervisor being he had not handled this type of issue before. A service call was set up to follow up on the Charter side.

I then asked to be transferred to the department to seek compensation for the sketchy service we have have since installation on 12/2010, The "GIRL" who cam on the line informed me the only compensation she could give me would be $28.00 and some change, due to records only going back to the start of July. I asked for a bump to the 30 meg service for the lack of service and insisted she speak to a supervisor to make this happen. She came back and told me no! I should discontinue my service until it was resolved! I then asked to speak to a supervisor, placed on hold for a bit, the call then just started to ring and then disconnect!

No comments:

Post a Comment